Strike Industries AR Stock Stop
Keep the look of your existing stock and buffer tube but be able to convert it to fixed! The Stock Stop is the most affordable, easiest, and quickest way to convert your collapsible stock into a fixed stock. The Stock Stop fills in all but one receiver extension hole. This ensures that the stock cannot be adjusted to another position. Compatible with any aftermarket 6-position buffer tube or our 7-position Advanced Receiver Extensions, the Stock Stop requires no modification to the buffer tube-- simply cut the piece to fit, and it drops right in. No need to drill and pin your existing stock. Made out of high strength and abrasion resistant TPU, the stop is ensured to stay in place, and out of sight.
NOTE: Only compatible with mil-spec 6 position stocks with the positions evenly spaced apart.
- Length: 3.48 inches
- Width: 0.3340 inches
- Height: 0.4220 inches
- Weight: 0.12 oz.
Materials: TPU-85A (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- 1x AR Stock Block
- Keeps the look of your collapsible stock and converts it to a fixed configuration instantly.
- Designed to fit any mil-spec 6-position buffer tube as well as our 7 position Advanced Receiver Extensions.
- Low profile and lightweight
- High strength TPU material to withstand recoil and securely stay in place
- No modification to the receiver extension necessary
NOTE: This device is made to conform to the DOJ criteria but has not been approved. If the Stock Block is used in conjunction with other features on the CA DOJ banned features list, the host system no longer constitutes a “featureless” build. Please consult your local laws and regulations to ensure compliance.