Oakley Standard Issue Ballistic M Frame 3.0 - Black w/ Prizm Grey Lens(OO9146-3332)
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 3.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
PRIZM™ LENSESPrizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
Common Lens Features:
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: The eyewear products in this store can expose you to the chemical Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of Califonia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. California Health & SafetyCode Section 25249.6