Oakley SI Drop Point - Desolve Bare Camo, Prizm Tungsten Polarized Lenses (OO9367-1360)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. Military, government, Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS professionals.
Bringing clarity and performance to active lifestyles, Drop Point blends the wide-open view of side curvature with sculptural angled shaping.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
• Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and High Mass impact resistance
PRIZM™ POLARIZED LENSES
Prizm™ Polarized features the maximized contrast and enhanced visibility of Prizm™ with the glare filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
PRIZM TUNGSTEN POLARIZED
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Bronze
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
Frame color: Desolve Bare Camo
Lens color: Prizm Tungsten Polarized
Product Code: OO9367-1360
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: The eyewear products in this store can expose you to the chemical Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of Califonia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. California Health & SafetyCode Section 25249.6
Oakley Standard Issue Standard Issue, Drop Point, Desolve Bare Camo Collection, Glasses, Desolve Bare Camo Frame With Prizm Tungsten Polarized Lenses Oo9367-1360
Model: SI Drop Point
Product Type: Glasses
Frame/Material: Desolve Bare Camo