Magpul Hunter 700L Stock, Remington 700 Long Action - Black
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700L Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user*. The 700L is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also compatible with Magpul's Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles (receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375") with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapteravailable for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)*
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
*NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only.
All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Standard or Magnum. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.
Due to interference with raised Cheek Risers, not compatible with the ISS system (J-Lock bolt) without modification. Regardless of bolt used, all raised Cheek Risers will need to be temporarily detached to remove the bolt for maintainence.
Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Hunter 700L.
Hunter 700L Stock
- Weight: 3.2 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13.0-15.0 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).