2A Armament Buffer Tube Assembly - AR10
Current stock: 2
This aluminum buffer tube assembly includes our billet buffer tube, our lightweight latch plate and a castle nut manufactured to same high 2A Armament standards and finish.
Buffer tube features:
- Billet machined 6061-T651 aluminum for tighter concentricity than a forging or impact extrusion to reduce potential for bolt carrier binding.
- 8 position adjustment with machined indicators visible through any stock with a viewing port located at the stock latch pin. Extended positions, increment adjustments have a finer spaced length of pull.
- Mil Spec extension diameter of 1.148, and thread diameter of 1.185
- Carbine length
- Extended carrier support flange that supports the carrier for better anti-tilt performance.
- Self aligns with the buffer detent.
- Chamfered edges on the stock guide ramps for better feel
- Hard Anodize finish - Type III Class 2
- Weight 3.65 oz
- Lightweight machined aluminum
- Hard anodize finish - Type III Class 2
- QD mount
- Weight .15 oz
- Standard steel castle nut
- Black oxide finish
- Weight .60 oz