Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack - Khaki
Current stock: 0
Need to carry gear? Lots of gear? The Vulture 3-Day Assault Pack is your answer with 2810 cubic inches (46 liters) of carry capacity in three compartments equipped with YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls. Comfortable back padding, supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing, a chest strap, and a waist strap (padded and concealable) help distribute the weight evenly throughout the upper body.
A row of sewn nylon hard points in the front allows users to attach other MAXPEDITION pouches and accessories with our "snap and anchor" modular expansion system using TacTies. Compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. water bladder) available on the market today.
MAXPEDITION's Y-shaped retention strap helps maintain the shape and integrity of the bag and can be used to hold a coil of rope.
- Main Compartment: 20.5"(H) x 16"(W) x 7.5"(D)
- Front Pouch: 15.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 2.75"(D)
- Slip Pocket: 15.5"(H) x 12"(W)
- Capacity: 2810 cu. in. / 46 liters
- Weight: 3 lbs , 8 oz
- Hydration: Up to 100+ oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 2" Integrated Belt ( min 19" strap alone / max 52" strap alone ; min 34" loop / max 67" loop )
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Model: Vulture II
Product Type: Backpack
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review