Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56 35mm, Front Focal TMR Reticle
Leupold Mark 5HD Rifle Scope, 5-25x56, 35mm, TMR Reticle, Front Focal Plane - Model 171772
Pick up a Mark 5HD™ and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof - Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing - Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- 35mm Maintube - 35mm Maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio - Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum - Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Dial Illumination Control - Positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators: Mark Series product also include off positions between each illumination intensity setting to allow quick return to a preferred brightness.
- Dual Use - All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- European Style Fast-Focus Eyepiece - Features a non-locking European style fast-focus eyepiece, which makes adjusting the focus of the reticle smooth, fast, and precise.
- Front Focal Plane (FFP) - The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Generous Eyebox - Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments
- Throw Lever
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System - Resolve finer details at longer ranges in the widest range of weather and lighting conditions throughout the day. Engineered to be the industry standard of performance, the Twilight Max HD Light Management System combines exceptional light transmission and glare management to provice vivid, bright, high contrast images from dawn until dusk.
- 1/10th MIL Click Adjustment
- Flip Open Lens Covers
- Side Focus - Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Expands on existing Mil Dot reticle design
- Utilizes hash marks instead of dots for increased ranging and hold-over precision
- Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
- 1 MIL is approximately 3.6 inches at 100 yards
- Hash marks are spaced .5 MILs apart, transitioning to .2 MIL spacing on the outer edges
- Non-caliber specific
- Front focal reticles enables full function of the holdovers throughout the whole magnification range
- Mil based systems are the current military standard
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low||20.5|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High||4.2|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low||6.82|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High||1.40|
|Eye Relief (in) - Low||3.58|
|Eye Relief (in) - High||3.82|
|Eye Relief (mm) - Low||91|
|Eye Relief (mm) - High||97|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||120|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||34.9|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||60|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||17.5|
|Exit Pupil (mm) - High||2.2|