Burris Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm w/ Remote Cable Switch
Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm
The Eliminator® III LaserScope™ is the most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world. Combining outstanding optics, pinpoint laser rangefinding, and precision trajectory compensation for the exact ammunition you choose for your hunt, it eliminates most of the variables and guesswork that often cause hunters to go home empty-handed. In one fast sequence the Eliminator III determines the distance to your target, factors in your trajectory and illuminates the perfect holdover. It’s that simple.
The Eliminator III significantly extends the range and accuracy of your favorite rifle. No other riflescope combines the level of quality, technology, accuracy, repeatability, speed and effectiveness. It will greatly increase the distance at which you can make an ethical shot.
Built-In Laser Rangefinder
Laser range capability out to1,200-plus yards with reflective target, 750-plus yards with non-reflective target. Allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment. New model with remote cable switch makes ranging activation even easier.
Automatic Trajectory Compensation
Customized trajectory compensation calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; program your cartridge’s ballistics information, push a button and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point. Trajectorycompensation works on any magnification.
Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots.
Scope displays a 10 mph Wind Value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target. Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 mph crosswind.
Strong, Low Mounting
Riflescope comes with its own bases that attach to any Weaver-style or Picatinny base. No rings required.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
Model Number 200119:
Eliminator III Model #200119 has some big changes over the other Eliminator III models:
- It features a Remote Cable Switch to activate the On/Range button from any position the shooter desires. The cable can be attached to either side of the Eliminator. The cable is a flexible coil, and has a length of 14-24 inches to accomodate various mounting positions.
- Model #200119 is also compatible with muzzle loader and low velocity cartridges (.300blk, rimfire, etc.). You are able to select 50 or 100 yard zeros. The model #200119 is the only current Eliminator model with these abilities.
NOTE: It is not possible to alter or upgrade other Eliminator models to use the Model #200119 features. The remote cable is not available separately, and will not work on other models (it replaces the current mechanical switch with an electronic signal, which required an entirely new internal circuit system).
The X96 Reticle displays your range to target in a split second. Just place the crosshair on the target and press either button on the objective bell.
- Displays distance to target
- Displays a lighted dot on your vertical crosshair indicating the correct aiming point at the exact distance
- Functions at any magnification
Windage is not fully automated, but the reticle has tools so you can make an accurate hold-off estimate:
- Digitally displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- The wind value displays how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind
- You estimate actual wind speed and use the 10 m.p.h. wind value as a guideline for selecting how many dots to hold into the wind
Model: Eliminator III
Product Type: Laser Scope
Accessories: Remote Activation Switch
Description: Range Finder and Scope