Rerimeter Marksman Rifle Upper (PMR) - Black
- Configuration: SPR Style Preceision Rifle, 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: 7075 M4
- Barrel: 18.5" Stainless Steel, NATO Chamber, 1:8, Air-Gauged, DPT Inspected
- Gas System: Rifle-Length, Direct-Impingement
- Bolt Carrier Group: Nickel PTFE M16 Carrier, Carpenter 158 Steel, HPT/MPI, Shot peened, staked gas key
- Charging Handle: Mil-spec charging handle included
- Muzzle Device: SIONICS Muzzle Brake
- Hand Guard: Free-Float 15" EVO Hand Guard (low profile gas block)
All upper receiver assemblies are test fired by SIONICS.
- 416 Stainless Steel
- 5.56mm NATO Chamber
- 1:8 Rate of Twist
- Medium Contour
- Standard 1/2X28 Muzzle Threading
- Rifle-Length (12") Gas System
- Barrel is DPT Inspected
- Low Profile Gas Block
This is SIONICS premium, stainless steel precision barrel. The slightly heavier profile and design makes this a practical design that is more than capable of sub MOA accuracy. The barrel is 18.5 inches long and uses the standard Rifle Length Gas System - SIONICS found that the extra half of an inch helps provide additional back pressure and dwell time needed to make the rifle 100% reliable, without having to over drill the gas port, or use a mid-length or proprietary gas system.
Bolt & Bolt Carrier Details
- 100% HPT & MPI
- Shot Peened
- Heavy Extractor Spring
- Black Insert and O-Ring
- Nickel PTFE Carrier
SIONICS bolts are made by a current defense contractor from Carpenter 158® Steel. The bolts are 100% high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected. Each bolt is shot peened and comes with a heavy extractor spring, black spring insert and O-Ring.
SIONICS bolt carriers are also manufactured by a current defense contractor. Only M16 bolt carriers are used. The keys are checked for a flat fit before being installed and the bolts are side staked.
Each carrier assembly is treated with a durable Nickel/PTFE plating which creates a permanently lubricious surface which eliminates the need for grease, oil or any wet lubrication.