There are a number of advantages to polygonal rifled barrels; such as less bullet deformation, resulting in reduced drag as well as prolonged barrel life, not to mention ease of cleaning. These barrels were made to Rainer Arms' exact specifications & drawings and made of 416R Stainless steel. Rainier Arms controls the manufacturing process to provide the most accurate barrel in its price range. Rainier Arms is so confident in their Select grade barrels that they will offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase, no questions asked. If you aren’t completely satisfied with the barrel for any reason, return it for a full refund. Guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA at 100 yards with match ammo. You deserve this confidence inspiring barrel for your next custom build.
Rainier Arms took as much weight off the barrel as they could without sacrificing accuracy. This barrel does not save a lot off the standard barrel (little over 1 oz), but for guys who are building the most accurate rifle while keeping weight down, this is the perfect barrel for you.
- 416 R ordnance grade stainless steel produced in Germany by the same mill as H&K
- F bar rated = meaning it is acceptable for use by all Nato country’s
- Extensions made from 4140 AE = meaning aircraft grade steel
- Manufacturing proprietary processes creates a stress free product that has a hardened surface on the bore. To improve the wear and longevity
- M4 feed ramps on extensions to current production standards to ensure conformance between manufactures
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Gas Block Seat: .750
- Rifling: Polygonal 5 Groove
- Weight: 33.3 oz
- Stainless Steel: 416R
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Gas System: Midlength
- Chamber: 5.56MM
- Finish: Matte Stainless / Black Oxide
- Twist: 1×8
- Thread Pitch: 1⁄2×28
- Testing: MPI tested
- Made in the USA!