This Noveske upper is custom configured with a longer handguard and is assembled and test fired by Noveske Rifleworks.
The Noveske 300 AAC BLACKOUT is designed to run optimally firing both subsonic suppressed and supersonic unsuppressed. This barrel is tuned to lock back on the last round using subsonic 220 and 208 grain ammunition with a sound suppressor. The firearm may not lock back with subsonic 220 and 208 grain ammunition without a sound suppressor. Also, the subsonic 300 BLK ammunition is more susceptible to a malfunction due to carbon fouling and adverse conditions than supersonic ammunition. The barrel is tuned to operate correctly with the back pressure provided by the AAC 762-SDN-6 using an H2 buffer, or a Surefire 762K suppressor and an H buffer. In the development of this barrel, we found evidence that the suppressor may require a symmetrical baffle stack as found in the AAC Cyclone K, 762-SDN6, and Surefire 762K suppressor. Suppressors which cause off axis turbulence, such as those with K type baffles, may cause baffle strikes and/or point of impact shift, and may damage your suppressor. Noveske Rifleworks LLC will not be responsible for damage or injury under ANY circumstances. Consult you suppressor manufacturer to determine if your suppressor is suitable for this application.
- 14.5" 300 AAC BLACKOUT Stainless Barrel
- 1 in 7" twist rifling
- Extended Feed Ramps
- Beadblasted finish on barrel
- Pistol length gas system
- 5/8x24 threads
- Low-profile gas block pinned to barrel
- Forged Vltor MUR upper receiver featuring an anti-rotation interface with the handguard
- NSR-13.5 free floated KEYMOD handguard w/ 1913 top rail
- Shot peened and MP tested bolt
- Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
- Gun Fighter Charging Handle
- Blackout 51T Flash Suppressor
Upper Weight: 4 lbs 2.8 oz