Daniel Defense manufactures the highest quality complete AR15 upper receivers on the market today! Every Daniel Defense upper is painstakingly hand assembled, quality assurance tested, and test fired to ensure that the highest quality product makes it to the hands of our customers. The Daniel Defense M4 URG, MK18 comes complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle, 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, RIS II MK18 Rail System in Black or Flat Dark Earth, and Daniel Defense low profile gas block.
Once this part is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Upper Receiver: A4 Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel Characteristics: 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged, 5.56 NATO Chamber, 1:7 Twist, Govt Profile, Carbine Gas Port, Chrome Lined, Mil Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, HP and MPI tested
- Bolt Carrier Group: F/A BCG, HP and MPI Tested, Shot Peened Bolt, Extractor Booster, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- Rail System: RIS II MK18 FDE
- Low Profile Gas Block
- Weight: 3lbs 8oz
All Daniel Defense URGs carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense URG shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your URG in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
All NFA Rules Apply