Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pins set consists of the ETP (Enhanced takedown pin) and EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). Precison Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the ETP & EPP are case hardened and finished in milspec black maganese phosphate.
The EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR15 Compatible - fits all AR15 lower receivers with mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs - greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - the ETP (Enhanced Takedown Pin) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over milspec) - added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist Install - Easy, hassle free magnet assisted installation of the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). No more lost detents and springs.
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1) ETP, (1) EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs, and (1) high-strength neodymium magnet for hassle free magnet assisted installation of the Enhanced Pivot Pin.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
1. AX556 owners please note that the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin) is incompatible with the AX556 receiver due to the receiver's proprietary design. The ETP (Enhanced Takedown Pin) will work as designed.
2. Neodymium magnet is not a toy. Use only for the installation of the EPP. Keep out of reach of children.